Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My schools music nite is cumin up....

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Hey my schools music nite is cumin uo and ive got a thought....i've recently learnt the metallica bass/guitar doodle off the cunning stunts video and for whom the bell tolls and i was thinking that if i play the bass/guitar doodle off cunning stunts as an intro then go into for whom the bell tolls....do u reckon that it would sound allright???????
    ive also recently bought the blood sugar sex magic and californication rhcp books and ill update the tabs for those songs soon.......
    thanks heath:)

2. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    HEATH_THE_BAR,

I think that would sound lovely, go for it.

I did something similar last week - I played an intro from KoRn'S "DRINKING SHICKS" and then segue'd into RHCP's "How to Become a Millionaire by Singing out of Tune and Wearing Sweaty Tighty-Whiteys with No Pants", and it went over big. BIG, I tell you.

3. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Hmm, Chris, your whole post was superlative. Good work. It's this little gem that makes it though. This is called comedy folks, take note. It's the use of the word "lovely."

A+