1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

My shoulder hurts...

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by l0calh05t, Jun 19, 2003.

1. I just returned from the longest rehearsal I ever had... 3 days with 6-7 hours of practice each day

and believe it or not, now my shoulder hurts :p , and I finally decided to get a padded strap :rolleyes:

2. Woah that's a lotta practice....look at the bright side,you're a tad better now then before.:)

3. yeah, I am sure I have gotten a wee bit better at sight reading and controling my dynamics (I usually play in a metal band but I was "hired" for the school orchestra because they needed an electric bass for one of their pieces, and since there was no double bass player there I had to play the DB parts too)

4. Well there you go. :)

You got to practice with some new people...jammed....had some fun,and stiffened the hell out of your shoulder.

What are you complaining about?

:p

5. yeah it was fun (notice the :p in my first post) and in one of the breaks I played a bit of black sabbath with one of the cellists and the drummer, and also jammed with them a bit

6. Black Sabbath at school! Awesome....heh...:)