My Stomach Hurts

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Osama_Spears, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Man...

Note to self: do not eat chicken cheese steak,pizza,and drink chocalate milk all in the same meal...

so,how's everybody been?
  2. Well alot better than you! hehehe

3. Read carefully: extend right hand index & middle fingers. Open mouth, eat fingers ***WITHOUT*** chewing. :eek: :D

Hope yer' feeling better, man.

Pretty cool over here. Just chillin' waitin' for the GP and then gunna hit the skates. w00p!

4. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    My late Grandfather used to enjoy reading the paper at midnight at the kitchen table in his skivvies while eating sardine sandwiches on rye with butter and a big glass of chocolate milk. I'd come in from drinking to THAT! Uurp.
  5. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    I had an upset stomach yesterday.

Chewed a couple rolaids. Problem solved.

And I didn't have to start a thread about it.
  6. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
  7. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Quoted for emphasis
  8. :mad:

this is bullcrap!

all I do is get hammer'd on for doing something wrong...

I just wanna be informative to TBer's and get a nice little thread going about how everyone is doing...

9. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    What? Wow, who would have thought I DIDN'T NEED TO START THREADS NO ONE GIVES A RATS POOP ABOUT.

Wow, I didn't know that.

(Seems TB has become the "Online diary" for some users)
  10. You guys are mean.
  11. i had a stomach-ache all week. i think it was a mild case of withdrawl.
    i feel better now, though.
  12. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Rolaids'll tear up your stomach-just mix up some baking soda in water and drink it down. Natural, better for you, and just as effective!
  13. Yeah, and I just heard about two weeks ago that a lot of ant-acids contain aluminum, and this does not belong in the human body at all. I heard it from this guy:

I forget which book it's in, but, I've heard this guy talk before, and he makes a lot of sense. He doesn't jump up and down and say don't eat this, and don't eat that, he calmly explains why something is good or bad for you.

He also said people shoudn't drink too much soda - I LOVE SODA! :(

Just figured I'd pass it on.

14. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    I've known about the aluminum thing for some time now; that's why I don't use antiperspirant anymore and just stick to deoderant.
  15. I've heard of that too, but haven't made the switch yet, but probably need to.

16. YES, YES! He mentioned that too!

I think I'm going to buy one of his books.

Mike :cool:
  17. Jeremy_X

Jan 29, 2002
    You guys ever have one of those days where you're hungry all the time? Not just a nagging hunger kinda deal, but specific food item hunger sorta thing is what I'm talking about. I was going through that today and man it sucks. I get basically ripped out of a nice dream about things and people and stuff by my stomach. All I could think about was Ramen Noodles. It was just eating my brain it was so bad. So I fix the ramen. It seems like it wakes water longer to boil the more hungry you are, or in worse cases, the more you need boiling water around to test your resolve when your brother's harpy like vole look a like fiance comes around. Anyway so I make the ramen and have myself a fine feast of it, then suddenly I'm hit with a desire for cheese, but there is no cheese to be had! So going to the basement I get a can of cheeze whiz as a hopeful subsititue, forgetting completely that I hate cheeze whiz and decide that I must get to a store, but its three in the morning and the nearest 24 hour grocery store is three miles away and I've no car to use!
    Disheartened by my plight I bravely consumed the cheeze whiz, only gaging twice mind, and then I felt I needed apples and water, mostly to get the taste out of my mouth, so I went back upstairs and proceded to commit genocide on the fruit drawer. Johnny Appleseed would've wept my friends. Then I moved to the sink. There was water in the fridge, but it was too cold for my teeth for some reason. I thought about a cup or glass, but chose the trusty head under the faucet route. It seemed the best way to get the water I was after and I could wash my hair since I was there already. After this was finished I noticed that the sun was rising, and it filled my stomach with the urge to have pancakes, and waffules, and bacon, well maybe not bacon, it never decided so I made bacon anyway and forced it to like it. Half way through this I decided that this was just to much work and scraped the whole thing and got out the toaster waffules and would just pretend like I had pancakes. After all this eating I was tired again so after making use of the bathroom I returned to my bed. I was down for no more than I'd say a paltry eight hours when my stomach once again woke me with a missive for food. This time it wanted enchilladas. A Taco Bell advertisement grabbed my attention and I had found my Holy Grail as it where. The new Taco Bell Chicken Enchillada Bowl. I purchased one and ingested it right there. It was so good that after belching rather loudly I went to the counter and ordered more. These I took home and ate slowly, that is to say it took me ten minutes as to eat them as apposed to three. Feeling that I must still feed I slinked my way into the kitchen, feeling much like the vampire I had just been watching on the television. I saw my prey in the refridgorator. A large roast. No fat that I could see, though I was blinded by the meatyness of it. It was a thing of beauty. Had it not been meat, I'd have come on to it, or at least tried to around my drool. Then realizing that it would have been a cow I shook that fantasy off and swore I'd never look at a roast that way again. Instead I opened the freezer and saw a steak. Grinning a predatory grin I grabbed my victim off the shelf and dashed outside. Which was a mistake as in my bloodlust I forgot to open the door and thus rebounded down the basement stairs. I stood and dusted myself off. Not be daunted by a meesly door I charged up the stairs and ripped the door open. I walked to the grill and fired it up. It was agony waiting for the meat to cook. I could smell it. I pretended like I could hear its pleas. Unbeknowst to me, the neighbor children could hear me taunting it and began to cry. I would later figure this out when an abundance of moving vans showed up. After the steak reached perfection, a succulent medium rare, I took it inside and gathered an army of condiments. I selected my preferred general, Heinz A-1 steak sause and poured. It was a flawless victory. Then I began to drink, everything I could. I feel dizzy now, so I'm pretty sure the dishwashing liquid was a mistke.

With that, goodnight

P.S. Should anyone actually read this, I'm sorry for you. If you did and took it seriously, again, I'm sorry.
  18. ...Sorry,but that post is toooo LONG

Have a Nice Day!
  19. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Dude... like... get that pink stuff... peptol bismul or whatever. That stuff owns.