1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My SX ss fretless for your SX ss fretted!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by wideyes, Apr 22, 2010.

1. wideyes

wideyes

May 9, 2007
    Eugene, OR
    My SX ss fretless for your SX ss fretted!
    So here's what I've got: it's an old headstock SX-SJB-62 short scale fretless. The Rondo link to the exact bass is here:
    http://www.rondomusic.com/sjb62shortscalefretless.html

I've decided since I got this bass that I wish it were fretted. Find yourself in the opposite boat? Let's trade! I'm open to J or P style. This is a decently modded bass. It has:
    - Gotoh 201 bridge
    - Vintage Vibe jazz pups
    - Shielding job and Orange Drop capacitor
    - D'Addario Short Scale Chromes

I've shimmed the neck for low action and intonated her. All in all she's looking very promising at the moment. To be clear, I'm ONLY interested in a short scale instrument. Ideally, you have an instrument with the same kind of modding I've done. However, I have all the stock parts for this bass, so if you have a stock one you'd like to trade, I can return her to stock and we could leave it at that, or I could leave her modded and we could work out a fair amount of extra cash to make up the difference. If you have another short scale bass I might be interested in, let's talk! I'm also open to trading + cash for a nice Fender Mustang reissue.

She's in good condition and looks just like the one featured on Rondo, but of course I can provide additional pics if you like.

Aaahh, the possibilities!

2. Hmmmmm... no replys and only a seven year gap... is the bass still available?

Or should I ask... is the seller still alive and still considering the offer or a variation thereof?