yes, i know how to spell tail. just realized that title can be taken many ways. oh well, in the less interesting way..... a lot of people here know the nerve! has been planning a small tour in europe, for over a year. due to a lot of reasons we are once again not going, and have our sights set on HOPEFULLY doing so come this fall. main problem we're having is the promoter who has been booking the tour is not doing as good a job of it as he and we thought he would. he got us 2 gigs in Amsterdam, and someone else we know got us 2 gigs in Belgium. we had a total of 4 gigs in a 10 day period, with a couple of maybes and decided this was insane. my car cost me $300 in repairs last month, my cat cost $400 because of a lump on his side and constipation, we'd be paying our own way to europe, and the idea of going there wound up sounding like complete insanity. it would put us out for months afterward. we need a new cd. we have about 15 unrecorded songs. if we put our europe funds toward a new cd we will have something much stronger to go to europe with in the fall, and we'd have smiles on our faces. if we went now it would not be a good thing. i believe this is a wise business decision, something i'm not entirely used to making. that's my tale. just felt the need to put it out there since the trip has been mentioned in other threads.