1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My Talk Bass Rig

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by scootron, Sep 6, 2008.

1. scootron

scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Just got my new Talk Bass rig all put together.

I have a 4-space SKB rack (TB). At the bottom is my SVT3-Pro (TB). At the top is my Korg DTR-2000 (TB). Between the two is a black brushed aluminum spacer (TB). Inside the rack, connecting the tuner to the head is a short effects cable (TB). I'm playing a Geddy Lee Jazz bass (TB) connected to the head with a very nice instrument cable (TB). I already had the strap.

Is there any doubt that TB is a great place to buy, sell and trade gear?

Thanks to my TB brothers who sold or traded me the components of this rig. I love it, and IMO it plays and sounds great.

Now if I can just find a great TB cab....

2. no pic no rig dood

3. scootron

scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
  4. That would sound good through my Avatar 212 in Red Tolex 4ohm.

Want a TB cab as well :ninja:

What's that beat up looking jazz in the back?

5. scootron

scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    That's a "parts bass" project my 11-year old son and I are working on. We have just gathered together all the components (I think everything was from here on TB except for the screws and the strings). We have it loosely put it together to make sure everything will fit. Our first step step will be to sand the finish to a high gloss, then assemble it, wire it up, and see what it sounds like.

6. Nappa

Nappa

Dec 20, 2006
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Lucky you, I haven't been able to find a cab I can afford without being ignored or the item being traded locally after I say I would be willing pay for shipping. I did get a head from TB (3-4 months ago) without any problems, but I still don't know what it sounds like since I do not have a cab.

7. SVT-3 Pro and a Geddy Lee jazz bass?

Did you steal my stuff?

:eek:

:)

I can tell you from personal experience that it's a good combination.

8. noice

9. Nice, I just thought about it, all of my rig is from TB as well. Great place.

lowsound