Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My TB Anniversary Today

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Rockin John, Dec 20, 2001.

1. :D It's amazing to think that I've been on this forum for 1 year.

Anyway, I'd like to thank all those who've taken the trouble to give me help and advice during that time.

AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.....

John

2. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Happy first TB 'Birthday'!!! Coincidentally you share your TB 'Birthday'(OK anniversary) with my son's real birthday - he's 3 today!

And a merry Christmas to you too! :D

3. Hi Johnny.

A happy birthday to your lad.:D

Is he going to be a bass player like his old man: just wondered whether you're going to treat him to an Alembic or something;) ;)?

My lad (6) thinks the bass sucks: he wants to be a drummer:confused:. We take him to proper drum tuition. He's rehersed with the band a few times and is already a pretty good player. Went out yesterday a picked-up his Christmas pressie - a drum kit. A real one! Bottom of the range but a real, full sized kit nevertheless.

John

4. Happy anniversary, Rockin'. May you have many more. In fact, may we all have many more. God bless us everyone. (who said that?)

Mike J.

P.S. Ya know, I think Saturday is one year since I ordered my Jack Casady. ;)

5. yawnsie

yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    London
    Happy anniversary, John! In fact, it comes just a day after my sister's eleventh birthday, while we're on the subject.

6. Hi Yawns'. How's tricks?

:D "Happy birthday Yawnsie's sister":D

Is she a bass player, too, like Xavier's daughter: the more of the fairer sex we've got on bass, the better :D

Take care and see you all in 2002.

John