1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My Thoughts on Billie Eilish

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by tyohars, Apr 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. tyohars

tyohars

Nov 11, 2016
    At first, I thought she's just a new teen star. But, after someone request to play her single "Wish You Were Gay" and "Bad Guy", I'm in love with the bass lines. Not so crazy incredible or difficult, but love the rhythm. Anyone here listen to her songs? What your thoughts?

MattZilla, ThePez and squarewave like this.
  2. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    I think it’s really good music. I like the production and her voice. The bass lines are cool too.

MattZilla, tyohars and ThePez like this.
  3. her musical production was so good I had to research where it came from, because she was just a 15 year old YouTube kid before she was signed. Apparently it’s her older brother that makes all her tracks. he’s really good! and her voice is amazing. she’s my new guilty pleasure. my 12 year old daughter gives me sh*t for liking her so much haha.!

tyohars likes this.
  4. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    My 17-yr old daughter turned me on to her. It's about time she returned the favor.

tyohars and ThePez like this.
  5. tyohars

tyohars

Nov 11, 2016
    Yeppp, especially now I like Idontwannabeyouanymore

Yeah, I thought she was just random YouTube teen star first, until heard her songs. She's my guilty pleasure too lol.

And my sister turns out to be her big fan lol

6. rania_d

rania_d

Feb 16, 2019
    Hi,
    I love her music so much. Very unique and different from all what other artist do.

Dafont Showbox Adam4adam

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    ThePez likes this.
  7. MattZilla

MattZilla

Jun 26, 2013
    CNY
    Yup.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021