Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My turn to get a new bass!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by petch, Feb 16, 2002.

1. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    I just got my new Fender American Deluxe Precision!
    I had been looking for one to replace my old P-J and had been watching Ebay very carefully. Then I discovered that Dennis at The Bass Place in Arizona had bought up the remaining stock from Fender and is blowing them out at $895 which includes the case! So I got a new one for just a tad more than used. It's teal green transparent, ash body, rosewood board. It is a real player's bass- fine fretwork, rolled fingerboard edges, killer tones! I'm a happy guy! Sorry no digital camera yet=no pix.

2. Heh Petch !!
    Congradulations on your new pbass!!! Hehh....You need to go over to your local Micro-Center and pick up a digital camera for $24.99. That's right, brand new for $24.99 until February the 28th. Now that's a bargain. You have to actually pay $44.99 and send in your $20.00 rebate. I bought one last night and I in there! Okay enjoy your new pbass and as soon as I figure out how this thing works, I'll be posting everything from my grandmothers gravesite to my three year olds paintings.

3. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Hey petch,
    Congrats on the new bass. I've bought two from Dennis and they are good folks at the Bass Place.
    Doc

4. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Congrats. Those are sweet basses. And for a heck of a price. Have fun.

(Soon it will be my turn for a thread like this---very soon;) )

5. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Sounds great! I really like that trans teal finish - enjoy!