1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

my wait for my thumb

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by scuba steve, Mar 24, 2006.

1. scuba steve

scuba steve

Dec 28, 2005
    Hillsboro, Tx
    well i ordered a 4 string warwick thumb bolt-on from a local guitar center about 3 weeks ago since the distributor did not have any in the warehouse. they said the distributor would get some in on the 15th of this month but they didn't. after checking on musicians friend today i learned that the distributor won't have my bass till 4/11/06. this means my guitar center wont have my bass until probably a week later. i told the guy that i've been dealing with at guitar center to make sure he gets one with a good wood grain for me.
    now im a vey patient person, and i realize that theses things happen, but do think my request for a pretty bass will get met, i mean i think it should since i have to wait so long. has anything like this evver happened to y'all?

2. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    My thumbs are already attached.

:D :D :D :D :D

3. Daywalker

Daywalker

Apr 13, 2005
    SOCAL
    That's really hard to get unless you ordered it directly from the Warwick custom shop. The ones that you order from GC or Musician's Friend all come from the distributor(Dana B. Goods) up in Los Angeles. When they receive an order, they just throw one in a gig-bag/case and ship it out. Unless you talked to the people at Dana B. Goods, your chances are slim. If you do call, try to talk to Dale Titus, he's very helpfull. Good luck!!!

4. scuba steve

scuba steve

Dec 28, 2005
    Hillsboro, Tx
    whats his number?

5. Daywalker

Daywalker

Apr 13, 2005
    SOCAL
  6. scuba steve

scuba steve

Dec 28, 2005
    Hillsboro, Tx
    gracias mi amigo(practicing my spanish).

7. Warwickluvr

Warwickluvr

Dec 26, 2005
    Thats the thing about Warwicks. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes...... you really don't. :meh: