Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My widsom teeth are gone!....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jordan Luff, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Now I am no longer wise! :eek:

Yes, this morning, at 10:30, I went to see my oral surgeon to have my four widsom teeth removed. On the drive home, my mother had to pull over because she was laughing so hard at me. Apparently, I would not stop talking, or calling her "Hey lady." I remember very little of this morning or afternoon, except that I was still talking, even with gause (sp?) in my mouth because of the bleeding.
    As the day went on, my drugs wore off, and I was forced to listen to all that I had said and done in my drugged stupor.
    Word to the young--never have any secret untold to your mother or father before having your wisdom teeth removed. You will tell them EVERYTHING. :oops: :D

2. Oh yay! I get to have my wisdom teeth removed soon, I think sometime in January or so. And then some braces for some stupid partial crowding... ahh!

How am I supposed to kiss my girlfriend?!?:eek: :(

3. I'm to have braces soon for the same reason...no kisses for the girlies. :( Unless they have a metal fettish. :eek: ;)

4. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    My parents actually made me get braces so that I wouldnt kiss any girls.

5. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Seriously? Braces *just* so you couldn't kiss girls? Geez