1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My Wife: Staying Hot

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mellowinman, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    [​IMG]

Went out to see some local bands Saturday night. Didn't take the camera; I'm sick of doing free photos for ingrates in this town. Show was terrible; both bands should retire immediately, and one is brand new! My wife was sad that she wasted a great outfit on such a pathetic night, so I took some photos of her when we got home.

Gunnar the Rottweiler/Shepherd mix felt he should be involved, as usual.

2. You the man, man
    And you got it GOOD
    :cool:

3. surgay

surgay Banned

Sep 27, 2013
    Nice pic. I especially like your pooch.

4. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mel, you're giving me such a dilemma here. Do I reply with how hot your wife is? err... feels a little awkward... Or do I post MY hot wife and try to get a competition going? err... feel like a jerk doing that... hmmm... Maybe I can post someone ELSE's hot wife and then... no....

Seriously, though, from this and your posts in the past I can tell you two have a good thing going. Hats off to you!

5. Why do I always see naked pictures of YOU and not her? You are cruel.

Seriously, I am envious of guys who find "it" and it lasts, and happily. Good for you.

6. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Pahaha

On Facebook we could just 'like' it and walk away

7. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    German Shepherd and Rottweiler mix? Lucky!

8. I'll pretend I'm on facebook and give your OP a "Like" thumbs up.

9. I'd post a picture of my hot wife, but that would be from back in 1985! :rollno:

10. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    Other hot wives are certainly welcome here.

Nothing jerkish about it. We want to see your wives, your dogs, your basses; anything you wish to share.

It's a visual medium, people.

11. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    So, if she's the bass player in your band, how come she's not on TB sharing pictures of her hot husband?

:)

12. Lucky bastidge. I hate you.

13. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    She wouldn't want someone stealing me away.

Don't feel bad. Most days, I hate myself.

If it makes you feel any better, I spent the entire day yesterday working on her computer, and she almost never stopped whining and griping about how things "just aren't the same," and "we should've just left it alone," nevermind the fact that every time she had tried uploading a photo, she got blue screen.

I'm not saying she's more of a PITA than other women; I'm just saying she definitely keeps it challenging at all times.

12 years, man. :eyebrow:

14. Yeah, and I'll bet you loved every minute of it! :D

15. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    Regarding the OP....meh, I've done worse.

:)

16. Broadstbully22

Broadstbully22

Dec 5, 2011
    Here's me and misses bully. :rolleyes:

Nicest person you'll ever meet, I have no idea what she's doing with me. Lol

17. surgay

surgay Banned

Sep 27, 2013
    My friends call my wife Saint Ann. Not because of anything to do with church. They call her that for putting up with me for the last FORTY YEARS. She is my Sweetie. :hyper::cool::cool::hyper:

Attached Files:

18. Broadstbully22

Broadstbully22

Dec 5, 2011
    That's awesome. My wife has always been the nice girl that everyone loves. Known her my whole life, but it took the military, a bad marriage and war for me to figure out what I wanted. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body and has tons of patience. She lets me be me, I really have nothing to complain about. We are lucky to have good women, they are getting harder to find these days. Some of the crazy women I see at the bar gigs just make me glad I'm not still involved with the drama women, it also makes me sad to see friends who can't get away from it.

19. bassinplace

bassinplace

Dec 1, 2008
    Meet my wives.
    [​IMG] 20027_0_1_2_vl%20800%20intruder%20volusia_Image%20by%20Suzuki.%20Published%20with%20permission..

20. slobake

slobake resident ... something Supporting Member

I never work on my wife's computer anymore. If anything goes wrong for up to 10 years (italics is my exxagaration font) it is my fault. :eyebrow: :p I let my son do it so she can blame him. :hyper:

Been with my wife 32 years now and I am definetly here old man. She will always be hot in my eyes. Thinking about her right now brings a smile to my face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.