Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MY WIFE

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by rockandroller, Jun 1, 2003.

1. No, not the song off of "Who's Next" (although I am fond of that as well)

Its my actual wife, who wandered into the office carrying one of my basses a minute ago, just as I was trying out my new camera. I'm sure its the first time Lena has EVER picked up that bass (shes a violin player, actually...) - it usually sits unmolested on a stand in the bedroom! Maybe the newly installed BassMuteĀ® caught her eye...

Anyway, just for fun, I am posting this pic of her serenading me ;-)

[​IMG]

2. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    My, how airy slap technique.. bet it looks good on stage! :D :)

3. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    i looked on the fodera web site for those bassmute, and i couldn't find it. Where are they avalable now?

4. Awwwwww! Young love! :D

5. rllefebv

rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    Did she know you were going to post the pic when she posed?? Either way, her 'bass face' beats mine hands down!!

Refresh my memory... isn't that a custom bass that you designed?? Specs??

-robert

6. Yvon: you can get bassmute info from the bassmute home page
    The BassMute ROCKS by the way, I'm going to post a thread with some sound clips soon :)

rllefebv: No, she didn't know I was gonna post her pic (actually she still doesnt know...)

;)

The bass was designed with a little help from my friends at TalkBass... I ran a couple of polls here to help me pick out the body shape. Its basically 'shortscale, neckthru, maple/ash/birch/ebony, custom hardware, EMGs' - but you can see all the specs at it's web-shrine. I am going to update that site with better pics soon, now that I have a decent camera!

7. You what would be real cute, a picture of her hitting you with your own bass.

;)