1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

myspace problems

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by therex, Sep 21, 2008.

1. therex

therex

Jun 24, 2007
    lima
    i not sure if this is the right place but i am creating a myspace for my band, this is the first time i have to use myspace
    how the hell do i edit the about me section? when i enter edit profile all i see is upcoming shows
    i`ll post a pic of what i see when i enter to edit profile

Attached Files:

2. biohazed

biohazed

Aug 31, 2008
    Philadelphia, PA
    should be under musician details or basic info tabs

3. AxtoOx

AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    I'd be glad to help, but a couple of little hints. Some very experience people on this board will not even respond if you don't use caps and punctuation. They'll just blow you off. The other, is watch your language or the moderator will.

Go to MySpace and look up 9kindsofhell in the search, not the web search, the MySpace search. Take a look at that and ask me some more specific questions.
    Tim.

4. brivello

brivello

Jun 27, 2008
    Philadelphia
    I'm proud to say i've never had a myspace or facebook page. sorry, i cannot help

5. Go to edit profile and then click the tab that says musician details.

6. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    I believe this belongs in the Myspace section.

If you can't read my sarcasm, I mean that this is a bass forum. For bass questions. About bass things.

This is a Myspace question.

More of a 'look at Myspace's FAQ' situation than a 'ask on a bass forum' situation. IMO.

7. alapantera

alapantera

Mar 22, 2004
    Wisconsin

I'm sure he's asking here because he thought he would have gotten flamed less than he would have on myspace forums. I probably would have thought the same thing. :eek: