1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Mystery Flats ... 4 String set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    This set came on a bass I bought about a year and a half ago, and I was told they were Labella flats when I bought the bass, but they are not ... I knew nothing of modern flats when these came, but they set me on a trail that has lasted about a year to try just about every major brand flat out there ... well, I pretty much settled on Chromes (with a couple minor variances), which are much brighter than these, so now they can go ... I actually had a thread many months back trying to identify these, and it never really completely got resolved ... they have the remnance of gold silk at the headstock, and no silk at the ball end, which is gold ... they are cut for an inline Fender 4, but I have had them off for some time, so I dont remember how many wraps at each post ...but there was never a problem with them, I just wanted to sample the other 33 flavors ... lets say $5, plus $2 to ship them

2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Pending ...

3. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    ... and sold, thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.