1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Mystic Mermaid Music - the hot new thing!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Grayson C., Apr 6, 2009.

1. Grayson C.

Grayson C.

Dec 21, 2008
  2. thumpbass1

thumpbass1

Jul 4, 2004
    Maybe they've picked up a few art funding dollars from a government grant that was willing to finance their conceptual art project, and it's a potential paying gig for a musician. Or of course it could be simply be a strange ad posted by an eccentric person with all sorts of potential for a highly weird experience for any who dare to answer it.
    I keep hearing' Danger Will Robinson! Danger approaching!', go off in my mind when I read this one. ;)It's a hoot. Thanks for sharing it.

3. I am a Merman (on alternate Wednesdays), and as such am deeply offended by this discrimantory discussion. We, as a genetically ADVANCED people, beyond being capable of living on 100% of the Earth instead of your piddling 30 od percent, are deeply spiritual. It is said that we are a conduit through which the songs of our Mother Earth flow to you lesser beings. To take lightly what this missionary of enlightenment brings to your pre historic musical culture is utterly revolting, and proof that you will be fitting slaves when the Mer-people begin our Awakening. I have taken a lot, but this is the final straw.

Donations to the Mer-person Advancement Fund will nullify any future enslavement or indentured servitude at the hands of your future masters.

4. thumpbass1

thumpbass1

Jul 4, 2004
    All hail the mighty King Neptune!:D

5. Howlin' Hanson

Howlin' Hanson Lighter cabs, please. Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Austin TX
    Do I hear Donovan singing?

Way down belowww the ocean.....

6. It is actually King Neptunico, but the Romans thought that was to Greek-y.

7. I like her visual art.