Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

"N/A" birthdate in profile -

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by XavierG, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Is it because you weren't actually born?

......[size=-1]nevermind.[/size]

2. Or becuase you didn't feel it nescessary to tell 20000 people when you were born.

3. Sorry, Spanky. I'm feeling argumentative. I'm hoping to make it into your "Favorite Troll" list.

4. Its ok, so what are your feelings on the legalization of marijuana?

:D

5. MJ can't possibly be more deadly than firearms, and those are legal (though controlled - theoretically).

6. Plucky

Plucky

Jun 18, 2002
    Underwater
    its curious, but i found this thread interesting when i realized that i change my n/a status to put my actual birthday because i saw xaviers one was mines too; its great to share birthday, isnt it? :D

7. Imagine that, same birthday - same country (ancestral for me). Viva España!

8. huh?

(Ah, the wonders of communication.)

9. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    lolomgwtfbrbbbq

10. Ya know Spanky, maybe MJ ain't a good thing after all.

11. Yeah I was stupidly curious, too. I wasn't sure if people didn't fill in their birthday and it's the website's default to put N/A or the person put N/A. I was just too afraid I would get bombarded if I made a thread about it.

12. YOU probably would have been.

13. tim4003

tim4003

Apr 30, 2002
    Dawsonville , GA
    DID YOU KNOW: If you get 20 people together in one group there is a 50/50 chance that two of them share the same birthday?

14. Yeah, but both bass players, from the same country and good looking..... WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?

15. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    This thread is worth of a Seinfeld episode!!!!!!

:Kramer Voice ON:

uuuhhh Mama!!!!!

:Kramer voice OFF:

:cool: ;)

16. No me vendria mal una cerveza ahora mismo. A round for everyone who has participated in this thread. It's on me!
    [​IMG]

[size=-1]Apoliogies to leanne for the unauthorized use of her avatar. So sue me. [/size]

17. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    0:1 ?

There are no good looking bass players. :D

18. I'm actually a guitarist posing as a bassist. That probably explains it.

(Man, I think the infection in my ear has seeped into my grey matter.)

19. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    Ohhh yeahhhh!!!!!!!!