1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

N(U)AD Markbass Littlemark 250 Blackline

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DWBass, Jan 6, 2017.

1. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Picked up an excellent condition Littlemark 250 Blackline locally for $200. Got it as a backup.

Attached Files:

2. What do you think about it? I picked one up last year for my upright bass. I use the Markbass with a pair of Ampeg 210AV's.

3. DWBass

I've only tried it with my micro cab and it sounded good. I'll try it with my main cab (Eden 212) tomorrow and report back. I have a GK MB200 and this is a backup.

4. DWBass

Ok, just finished testing it with the Eden. This thing is pretty loud for 250w. Took a minute to dial in my sound since I'm used to my GK MB200 and the scooped sound I'm used to but I got it there. The GK may go to backup status as the Markbass has a few options that work better for gigs like the DI level and a Ground switch. It'll probably sound really good with my GK Neo112 cabs. I previously owned a Littlemark III and it was my main amp with the GK's. A whole lotta boom.