1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

N(Unexpected)PD: WH Pork Loin

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Nunovsky, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Nunovsky

Nunovsky

Sep 4, 2004
    Portugal
    Yesterday I went to rehearse with a new band that I'll be starting to play from now on.
    The rehearsel was at the singer/guitarist's place. When we finished the guy was showing me his board and his gear. He has a lot of great gear at his house. He has a good since he's the mannager of an hotel and play's mainly for fun and can afford to buy what he wants.
    So when I was looking at his gear I saw a familiar purple pedal in a shelf: a Pork Loin!
    I told him that I'd really like to try it since I heard so many good things about it and he told me that I could take it home to try and if I liked we could make a deal.
    So I took it home and I loved it! This is what I call a fattening machine. It just makes the bass sound bigger and really adds juicy mojo to the sound.
    So I called the guy and told him that I'll keep the pedal.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. Nunovsky

Nunovsky

Sep 4, 2004
    Portugal
    Here's the picture

IMG_20171011_101049.jpg

gregmon79 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the club. It's a great pedal!

gregmon79 and Nunovsky like this.
  4. crguti

crguti

Feb 14, 2011
    Scandinavia
    check out the John K mod ;)
    It's a very popular, simple and useful modification for the WH Pork Loin pedal.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    gregmon79 and Nunovsky like this.
  5. Nunovsky

Nunovsky

Sep 4, 2004
    Portugal
    It's the first thing that crossed my mind. :thumbsup:

gregmon79 likes this.
  6. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    We've spoken about his mod before. I'm happy you got one!!!! I still love mine, it's not going anywhere. I really like the curve and the clean dimed. It adds so much clarity and punch with dirt. But then I have the mod done of course. Hopefully you'll do yours eventually. But it's a great pedal stock as well. Either way, ENJOY!! The PL rules :bassist:

Nunovsky likes this.