1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NAD! Aggie TH350

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jamarvic, Feb 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jamarvic

Jamarvic

Aug 5, 2009
    So this is the first brand new amp I've bought in a couple of decades..lol!:)

Initially I ran the D.I. into a mixer and 5" powered monitors, I liked the sound pre-eq.
    Later I used it at worship rehearsal into a GK Backline 4x10 8ohm. Thru that cab it seemed to lack low end girth, i boosted the low end quite a bit and it was somewhat better.
    Tonight I'll run thru my Eden cabs that'll be primarily using, if I'm happy how that sounds I'll keep the amp, if not back it goes. :eyebrow:

Peace!

SirMjac28 likes this.
  2. Jamarvic

Jamarvic

Aug 5, 2009
    Update:
    So after playing a few days in real world conditions I've decided to send this one back and give the GK MB500 a go.
    I really liked the TH350, but I need a little more power and the TH500 is out of my range. Also I need an fx loop.
    I'll post another NAD after I receive the GK.

3. shawshank72

shawshank72

Mar 22, 2009
    Canada
    Wont be sorry.
    That MB500 is an incredibly powerful head that sounds fantastic.
    I ran it with a neo 4x10 but ended up with the MB212 combo that is run by the same amp.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Jamarvic likes this.
  4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Sorry to hear that one didn't work out but your ears don't lie and the GK is a killer amp you can't go wrong with that choice.

Jamarvic likes this.
  5. Jamarvic

Jamarvic

Aug 5, 2009
    I've played thru the GK a GC, it is a great head. I wanted to give the ToneHammer a fair shot. I'll be happy though. :thumbsup:

SirMjac28 likes this.
  6. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    That's good to hear which one did you go with the GK MB500 or the MB500?

7. Jamarvic

Jamarvic

Aug 5, 2009
    The GK MB 500.

SirMjac28 likes this.
  8. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Congrats great choice