1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NAD-Ampeg PF500 and SVT 15e

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Chaser1, Dec 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Chaser1

Chaser1

Aug 24, 2010
    Canada
    Attach17350_20161222_184045. Hey everyone, I posted a while back looking for suggestions on amps. Well today I found a great Craigslist find that perfectly suits my needs. I was able to get a Ampeg Portaflex 500 with an Ampeg SVT 15e cab. Up to this point I have been playing through a Yamaha THR10 which did the job, but this sounds amazing and opens up my options to jam with people or find a band to play with. I am super excited.

High Camp, deathness and JimmyM like this.
  2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    And you should be excited! Sweet little rig there!

Chaser1 likes this.
  3. deathness

deathness

Jan 19, 2015
    BKLYN
    Just recently came back to the SVT-15E after many years. It is a very sweet sounding cab. Congrats on the score.

Chaser1 likes this.
  4. Chaser1

Chaser1

Aug 24, 2010
    Canada
    Thanks, I had never played through the SVT15e before. I had played lots of the PF115 models as they are really common in guitar stores around me. Really impressed by the tone I am able to get out of it. Now that I have had some play time with it it will be interesting to go back and play one of the PF115 cabs and hear the difference.