1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NAD.. and NOW I'm done...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Sav'nBass, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Northern Va.
    I just got my ShuttleMax 9.2 today.. :hyper: Unfortunately I had to go out to work and I am still working so I havent even taken it out of the box yet. I have had a Shuttle 6.0 & 9.0 so I imagine the difference will be similar just with a Max slant to it.. I was able to get this at a decent price that was lower than the 9.2s selling used here back in May when I picked up my 6.0 from here.. so I am glad that at the time all I could afford was the used 6.0. What great amps these things are..

Between that and my 900 I think all my amp needs are met for the duration. I am so glad I was able to get one of these considering all that is going on with Genz Benz..:p:D

2. Done? Yeah good luck with that :D

3. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

+1 to B-string's post.

The question is, how long is a "duration?" :p

4. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2008
    You're never done.

5. Sav'nBass

Jan 18, 2009
    Northern Va.
    LOL.... I understand what you guys are saying .. but my amp GAS is pretty much sated.... Now the bass GAS ... weeeeeeelllll that nay take a bit more work.. but even there I have to say I am pretty satisfied.. I liked the 6.0 I had and I know I am going to like this 9.2 .. I just can't play it yet because it is 0300... but tomorrow morning... :hyper::bassist::hyper::bassist:

I have only bought 3 brand new amps in my life... the first one was a Fender Musicmaster amp in 77... the second was the La-15 I mentioned.. and this one.. and for what I do .. and what these amps do.. I just can't see me needing anything else for a while unless something changes drastically..

6. Congrats ! Shuttle to the max :)
    I can't get enough of my 9.2 at the moment and the max is just super deluxe awesomeness !!!

7. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    In 1997 I bought a new head and said it would be my last amp ever.
    Still have it, still like it but... new technology is giving me G.A.S.
    I'm lusting for a 6.2.

8. There is a guy who can't get along with a week old GB shuttle 9.2 called newguy on the shuttle appreciation thread, pm him !

9. Sav'nBass

Jan 18, 2009
    Northern Va.

:rollno:

I forgot .. there is all kinds of GAS .. so my amp GAS is sated.. but now.. my bass GAS is .... is....