1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NAD...Carvin B2000!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by canadian*eh, Dec 10, 2011.

1. canadian*eh

canadian*eh

Jan 4, 2006
    Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
    Uncompensated endorsing user: fEARful
    Well I just Got my Carvin B2000 Head This Week here....And WOW What a Beast!! I love how Just strait forward it is No Frills just raw power and man at 13 lbs it is a pleasure to pack around!Really like the Tube Pre Amp it adds just that lil bit of warmth and Growl...not alot just the right amount... I really dig the sound like it a bit better then my GK 1001rb II had a bit more warmth and clarity!! I Used it last For The first time at a Gospel Concert Where my Band Opened For Ron Kenoly ...In Fact His Bass player played through it as Well since there was some mess up in their gear ...And man She Is Clean and Powerful. I was running through my SWR 810(Still Waiting for my fEARfuls To Get here in a couple of weeks) And it was impressive...Every One Was Commenting on How clean And loud it was...my Band mates Really liked!! Cant Wait to Plug it into my fEARful 1515/66/1 and 15/6/1 into it....I better Make Sure my house is covered For Earthquake Damage:D The B2000 Is the Bomb!!!

2. babebambi

babebambi

Jan 7, 2008
    YTZ
    B2000 into fEARful 1515/66/1 and 15/6/1 :oops:
    That's going to be massive

I better take cover

3. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    Congrads. The b2000 is excellent for those that want power, simplicity and performance. I am a tweaker (I wish I wasn't!) so my bx1500 is better for me.

4. cableguy

cableguy Supporting Member

Jun 4, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    In some areas around Washington State this has an entirely different meaning. :bag::bag:

5. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    That sounds like a superb combination: the 1515/66/1 for high-volume big gigs, and the 15/6/1 for lower-volume mid-sized gigs... :meh:

But running 'em both at the same time? I'll bet you never find a legitimate reason to do it - unless you start getting some outdoor stadium gigs. :eek:

That fEarful big cab should be all you ever need for playing in large clubs with no PA support, concert halls, auditoriums - practically anything indoors, regardless of the volume requirements. Congratulations on a wise choice. Rock those babies! :bassist:

MM

6. canadian*eh

canadian*eh

Jan 4, 2006
    Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
    Uncompensated endorsing user: fEARful
    LOL Yeah No i dont think i will be running both cabs together except just for $h*ts and giggles...I mean i will have to do it at least once will just to say i did it and lived to tell about it...lol will have to make sure i have everything of value in my house in a bomb shelter somewhere first:p But yeah It is going to be a great head with both of them Cabs...I wont ever need anything else for a very VERY long time if ever...Will Never have a lack of headroom ...and thats what i like...loads of Clean headroom!!!;)

7. Hey *eh! I just bought a USED Carvin B1500 here off T.B. Perhaps if we play loud enough,,we can hear each other. Congrats to a fellow Canuk!:bassist:

8. ClassicJazz

ClassicJazz Bottom Feeders Unite!! Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Delray Beach, Florida
    I love mine! I had the B1500 and stepped up to the B2000. So clean......and powerful. I run my through a pair of Avatar cabinets. When using my '72 Jazz I also use a Sadowsky preamp box for some extra punch.

awesome_rig.

9. Congrats! I love mine too! I'm also a fan of simple. :)