1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NAD: Darkglass microtubes 500 on the way!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by edcars, Nov 26, 2017.

1. edcars

edcars

Mar 7, 2008
    houston tx
    hey guys, just pulled the trigger on one of these amazing amps. americanmusical is running a great deal during this black friday weekend. 12 month easypay on all orders 599 and up so that made me get it. i've been giging a lot these past few months and even though my bass had isnt that heavy. 28lbs, verellen ms hybrid it seems like it after playing. cant wait to try this out. i'm in 3 bands , a hardcore band , a streetpunk/oi band and a ska punk band.

i'll take pics when i get it next week and probably gonna use it for my show on friday.
    pretty stoked!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    grimmchaos and EddiePlaysBass like this.
  2. edcars

edcars

Mar 7, 2008
    houston tx
    98503BF0-1E20-4E03-9372-3C643B8DF614. arrived today and took it to practice. man this thing sounds amazing. i honestly could hear myself better. i used the vmt , gave it a little grit and it was perfect. sounded awesome with my berg cab.

outoftune, S-Bigbottom and TrentB like this.