1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

NAD! Fender Rumble 25

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MoeTown1986, May 10, 2018.

1. MoeTown1986

MoeTown1986 Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2010
    SoMD (Mechanicsville)
    B3FC2ABF-965B-40D5-93A0-C43B2A57AD5C. A friend of mine recently found out he was moving across country and needed to offload excess gear. He had a brand new Fender Rumble 25 that had to go. So, I grabbed it for $75. Figured it’d be enough to leave at my GF’s house (I always wish I had something to jam on when I’m there) with a cheap MIM Fender P that I have laying around. I’m surprised how loud and how much tone this little thing actually has! Well done, Fender!

Glenn Mac, Giffro, b-b-b-bass and 5 others like this.
  2. Linnin

Linnin SUSPENDED

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    But of course! You are welcome to join the brilliantly illustrious Fender Rumble Club.

3. MoeTown1986

Sep 14, 2010
    SoMD (Mechanicsville)
    It has me wanting to try out the rumble 500.

4. Linnin

Linnin SUSPENDED

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    But of course! Be sure to audition the new Fender Rumble Stage 800 while you're at it.
    Should you fall in love, you know where to send the roses.

Giffro, Old Blastard and MoeTown1986 like this.
  5. MoeTown1986

Sep 14, 2010
    SoMD (Mechanicsville)
    I dunno about the 800. Not into modeling amps with built in effects and such. The 500 looks neat though.

6. JakobT

JakobT

Jan 9, 2014
    Oslo, Norway
    Sort of with you on that one. Modeling amps are fine, but just not my kind of thing. But I can confirm that the 500 is great in all respects. :)

Giffro and MoeTown1986 like this.
  7. MoeTown1986

Sep 14, 2010
    SoMD (Mechanicsville)
    Yeah! But, I already own a GK MB212 and MB115. So, I don't really NEED a Fender Rumble 500. If I find a deal on one, I may scoop it up just for different flavor.

JakobT likes this.
  8. JakobT

JakobT

Jan 9, 2014
    Oslo, Norway
    Need, schmeed - I didn’t NEED my Rumble 500c either. Or my Rumble 210 cab, for that matter. It’s just the way it goes. :)

Giffro and Linnin like this.
  9. Linnin

Linnin SUSPENDED

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    But you do need a Fender Rumble Stage 800 with 15 different amp flavors; 23 speaker cabinet flavors, and 40 studio effects that are quite flavorful. Mmm Mmm Good! :thumbsup: I mean everyone does. It's just a matter of time.

10. MoeTown1986

Sep 14, 2010
    SoMD (Mechanicsville)
    Haha see that sounds like a terrible thing to me. I’d spend more time making adjustments than I would playing bass.

instrumentalist likes this.
  11. Linnin

Linnin SUSPENDED

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    Until you get everything sorted out to your liking, yes. But how long did it take you to learn how to use a computer and all its various programs? How long did it take to learn how to play bass? Time waits for no man, and the future arrives fresh and new everyday with or without your approval.

12. MoeTown1986

Sep 14, 2010
    SoMD (Mechanicsville)
    But I have a pedal board already. No need for modeling effects. Plus, I’m not sure how you’d switch between effects in a live environment. Seems odd.

13. Linnin

Linnin SUSPENDED

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    You build a setlist! There is far more potential here than you can wrap your head around without actually getting into one for yourself. I'm still just scratching the surface of possibility. The thing is amazing.

14. MoeTown1986

Sep 14, 2010
    SoMD (Mechanicsville)
    Lol I guess. We barely ever follow a setlist.