1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NAD!! Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 10T

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by imdkoz, Jan 31, 2018.

1. imdkoz

imdkoz

Nov 16, 2006
    Tennessee
    So picked this little beast up today and it is awesome!! Got it for a steal at $200! It was sitting in a closet and just needed a good cleaning. I'll be using it at this Saturday's show.
    Pics or it didn't happen....
    IMG_20180131_184022.jpg

2. SJan3

SJan3 Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Ct.
    Nice buy! I've heard great things about the GB 3.0 amp. Always wanted one..

imdkoz likes this.
  3. klokker

klokker

Jan 7, 2009
    Steele City, NE
    Wow, nice score!

imdkoz likes this.
  4. imdkoz

imdkoz

Nov 16, 2006
    Tennessee
    I actually have a 3.0 head that I'm going to put up for sale now that I have this. It sounds awesome.

5. Score! I bought the Shuttle 3.08T combo new when it first came out. Same head and brackets, but a smaller 8” cab, and no kickstand. I paid a whole lot more than 2 bills for it. (shoot, I want to say the combo was $750-800?). The 10” combo was even more. You stole it!

I’ve used that head with an SWR 8x8 cab in a 150 person bar gig and was told to turn down (no FOH support!).

S-Bigbottom and imdkoz like this.
  6. rapidfirerob

rapidfirerob Fusion rules!

I'm always glad to see more Genz Benz love. I have a Shuttle 6.2 and 6.0. I play through one or two GK 112 Neo cabs stacked vertically.

imdkoz likes this.
  7. SJan3

SJan3 Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Ct.
    Much appreciated but I'm all set for the moment.

imdkoz likes this.
  8. agedhorse

agedhorse Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Development Engineer-Mesa, Product Support-Genz Benz
    Serious score

rapidfirerob and imdkoz like this.
  9. SteveCS

SteveCS

Nov 19, 2014
    Hampshire, UK
    STOP! THIEF!

rapidfirerob and imdkoz like this.
  10. BadExample

BadExample

Jan 21, 2016
    Injiana
    Jail time!

imdkoz and SteveCS like this.
  11. basscooker

basscooker Commercial User

Apr 11, 2010
    cincy ky
    Owner, ChopShopAmps
    I bought mine new at like $700 IIRC. You'll love it. I got the 10t extension cab too and it sounds way bigger than a 210 micro stack. The combo on its own definitely gets loud enough for some medium sized gigs, and depending on your FOH and stage volume, bigger gigs too. Enjoy. It's a keeper.

imdkoz likes this.
  12. imdkoz

imdkoz

Nov 16, 2006
    Tennessee
    I'm really impressed with the tone and sheer volume for such a small package. I'm going to be on the lookout for an extension cab.

13. Omega Monkey

Omega Monkey

Mar 8, 2015
    $200 is definitely a great deal for that.

imdkoz likes this.
  14. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Do you want your money back lol.

15. imdkoz

imdkoz

Nov 16, 2006
    Tennessee
    If you can find one they really do sound great. I'm on the lookout for an extension cab, but probably won't find the deal like on this. :) That Magellan 350 combo looks awesome.

16. imdkoz

imdkoz

Nov 16, 2006
    Tennessee
    I set this bad boy on top of one of my TC RS212 cabs and it sounded great. Using the kickstand on top of the 212 put the sound right at my head. Awesome little combo!!

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021