NAD! Laney Content.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Mr Antt, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Nothing special, but felt like sharing. I just bought myself a new (used) combo.

It's a Laney R5 with a Roqsolid cover, got it for £150, and the part I like most is I saved up the money all by myself *attach medal here* :)

It's got a few signs of wear and tear, but above all it's in really good condition. Needed a new combo to tour with the college orchestra in the summer, especially since the tiny 35watt combo I currently have isn't loud enough, and my full stack is too big for the coach. This combo is plenty loud, nice and compact, parametric EQ (a feature which I'm still playing with), it's nice since my TCE BH500 head doesn't have it, unlike the RH heads.

Here's a picture since I'm aware of the phrase - no pics no *item here*.
    6976257444_90cf0257c2_z.jpg

I'll be putting it to the test soon enough, and I'm sure it's going to do just fine :)

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021