NAD:) Max 115

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by sandman357, Oct 23, 2015.

Tags:
  1. New (to me) Bass Amp day! Found a Peavey Max 115 on C.L. for $150. Like new condition. Even had the tags and stickers still on it. It will go to my band's practice space. Got home and was trying it out. Was sitting back with my eyes closed just grooving and didn't see when my cat jumped up to make herself at home. Her foot hit the volume knob and my bass shook the whole house. Damn near jumped out of my skin. Didn't faze the cat. She just looked at me with that cat look like "what is wrong with you, human?". Good thing I am taking it to the practice space. Those knobs are too big for people with cats!

[​IMG]

SirMjac28 likes this.
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Great price on a really nice combo and how much for the cat? I would like to buy that cat and rename her Wilhelmina T Farnsworth. :)

sandman357 likes this.
  3. I love my 112. Only shortcoming is the lack of an external speaker out.

4. Yeah, cats are little jerks like that.

5. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.
    There's a name for that type of coat on a cat - raw shrimp !

6. JEBassman

JEBassman

Jun 25, 2008
    Connecticut
    Awesome new amp, and very cool kitty. Enjoy them both :thumbsup:

7. Great deal! Congrats.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021