1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NAD/NCD

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by twistd, Jun 2, 2014.

1. twistd

twistd Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2009
    So picked these up off of craigslist today. They are hiding out in the yard. Killing me I can't fire it up, but marriage is probably worth more. Not much info on the SS Ampeg 150. Not even sure when it was made. Will get them into the mix in the next few days. I really didn't need another 410, but couldn't resist a deal. Low expectations for the head, but can't wait to see. ATTACH=full]427503[/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

Tbone76 likes this.
  2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Never saw that Ampeg head before.

3. Gotta love TB for the random gear you didn't even know existed! Looks awesome, what would you say the head weighs? I'll be curious to hear a sound report when you get the chance to fire it up!

4. twistd

twistd Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2009
    If Jimmy M hasn't seen it, it does not exist.

Tbone76 and JimmyM like this.
  5. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Hardly! I'm sort of knowledgeable with their old tube amps, some of their old SS amps, and I'm up on their current product line. But thanks for the compliment anyway ;)

6. twistd

twistd Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2009
    I would guess it is one of the earliest attempts at SS. Weighs like 20 pounds. Very rough estimate. Hoping to fire it up tonight.

7. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    Are you sure its not a SVT-150H model? It sure looks like it, they were made around 1997.

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  8. twistd

twistd Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Yep, it's a 150h. Ampeg has the manual on line. Thanks for the dating info though.

Still have not fired it up! Should be able to shortly.

9. Crusher47

Crusher47 Tattoo'ed Freak Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX
    Congrats!