1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NAD..... Well Sort Of...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Destroyer661, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Alright, so I bought a Mesa Boogie M6 Carbine off a friend of a friend a few months back and was in love then all of the sudden the next day it crapped out and I was pretty bummed and burnt on the deal. Anyway after taking it to the local repair shop he contacted Mesa and found out it had never gotten the update. I just got it back today after about 2 weeks and $400 dollars in repair, but I couldn't be happier or more excited. Even the the chasis is a bit on the rough side the guts are new and I feel like this is the last head I'll ever need to own. A big thanks to Rich and all the folks at Mesa Boogie for making this all so pleasant and almost painless (the extra $400 stung a little bit still).

The box made butterflies in my tummy haha
    Resized_20181214_121052_6156.
    I am a little taken aback by the packaging, I felt like I was getting a brand new head. I almost looked for a manual and warranty card lol.
    Resized_20181214_121533_7292.
    Didn't realize how grainy the last pic was until uploading, but regardless my monster is back home and ready to peel paint off the wall.
    Resized_20181214_123254_8649.