NAD..... Well Sort Of...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Destroyer661, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Alright, so I bought a Mesa Boogie M6 Carbine off a friend of a friend a few months back and was in love then all of the sudden the next day it crapped out and I was pretty bummed and burnt on the deal. Anyway after taking it to the local repair shop he contacted Mesa and found out it had never gotten the update. I just got it back today after about 2 weeks and $400 dollars in repair, but I couldn't be happier or more excited. Even the the chasis is a bit on the rough side the guts are new and I feel like this is the last head I'll ever need to own. A big thanks to Rich and all the folks at Mesa Boogie for making this all so pleasant and almost painless (the extra $400 stung a little bit still).

The box made butterflies in my tummy haha
    Resized_20181214_121052_6156.jpeg
    I am a little taken aback by the packaging, I felt like I was getting a brand new head. I almost looked for a manual and warranty card lol.
    Resized_20181214_121533_7292.jpeg
    Didn't realize how grainy the last pic was until uploading, but regardless my monster is back home and ready to peel paint off the wall.
    Resized_20181214_123254_8649.jpeg

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2022