Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Nady BTA-100??

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bron-Y-AurStomp, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Bron-Y-AurStomp

Bron-Y-AurStomp Lazy

Nov 30, 2003
    Plainfield, IL
    I just got the new Bass Player magazine (January 2005). I was flipping through, and stumbled upon this apparently new amp design by Nady. Apparently it's a 100 watt all tube combo amp called the BTA-100. I've never seen this before. I tried looking around, albeit not extesively, on nady.com, but couldn't find anything about it. Has anyone heard about this amplifier? I did a search around here and couldn't find anything about it. It says it'll be out for release in January 2005. It's on page 88 in the Product Spotlight section.

I've never really seen a new all tube bass amp combo before. I know Nady makes some bargain-priced mics and some wireless stuff, so I dunno about them making bass amps. Anyone know more about these things?

2. DMA

DMA

Feb 4, 2004
    I was curious about that too, it looked pretty neat. Like you I haven't been able to find anything on the internet about that little amp. It does look a bit like that pignose one that's mentioned in some other threads I noticed.