Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Nady power amps

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CombatWombat, May 7, 2002.

1. CombatWombat

CombatWombat

May 5, 2002
    How are these amps? they are pretty cheap, and I am interested in them. thanks

2. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    I was thinking the same thing. Also if anyone can lend their opinions on some of the other amps out there, like QSCPLX or the Crown, that would be great. Oh and before I get beat-up, I did do a search, I just didn't come up with what I was looking for

3. ndjx

ndjx

Oct 26, 2001
    MN
    Nady is cheap but I'm thinking they should be pretty good being all their other products seem to be good.

4. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    I'm going to receive a new power amp tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I did do quite a bit or research about the brand. Check this thread for info:

E&W Power Amps

I started looking into those amps and others long before that thread started. I just finally be came convinced to give one a try. If the interactions with the dealers are indication, this should be a killer amp. The dealers have been a dream to work with. I don't know what you're looking for exactly but it's another option. it's always nice to have those! ;)

5. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    There's some pretty good information here also.

Poll