1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

NAMM 04

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Bob Gollihur, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur GollihurMusic.com

Mar 22, 2000
    New Joisey Shore
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music
    Yo! I'm still in CA-land, Santa Barbera to be exact, heading back to the frozen east soon.

I can't pass on too much in the way of exciting bass stuff at NAMM this year, but the EUB Jensen built was pretty wild and very nice as well. I played it briefly, though he's a very tall guy and it couldn't be lowered for the relatively Munchkin Bob.

[​IMG]

It's a six string EUB with RMC electronics, with a regular preamp output AND a MIDI interface. And that prismatic paint. Dunno how the photo relays it, but it is quite graceful.

Very cool. Not something you'd take to the symphony ;) It's a one of a kind at this time, no price available as he's not sure he'll make another yet.

PS I don't have regular web access, so if I don't respond immediately please understand.

2. mikjans

mikjans

Dec 17, 2003
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Bob,

I think you accidentally happened to write Jensen, meaning John C Jordan, who built this nice 6-stringer.

Mikael

3. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur GollihurMusic.com

Mar 22, 2000
    New Joisey Shore
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music
    Yep, tripped up by the j-word.