Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NAMM 04

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Bob Gollihur, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur GollihurMusic.com

Mar 22, 2000
    New Joisey Shore
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music
    Yo! I'm still in CA-land, Santa Barbera to be exact, heading back to the frozen east soon.

I can't pass on too much in the way of exciting bass stuff at NAMM this year, but the EUB Jensen built was pretty wild and very nice as well. I played it briefly, though he's a very tall guy and it couldn't be lowered for the relatively Munchkin Bob.

[​IMG]

It's a six string EUB with RMC electronics, with a regular preamp output AND a MIDI interface. And that prismatic paint. Dunno how the photo relays it, but it is quite graceful.

Very cool. Not something you'd take to the symphony ;) It's a one of a kind at this time, no price available as he's not sure he'll make another yet.

PS I don't have regular web access, so if I don't respond immediately please understand.

2. mikjans

mikjans

Dec 17, 2003
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Bob,

I think you accidentally happened to write Jensen, meaning John C Jordan, who built this nice 6-stringer.

Mikael

3. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur GollihurMusic.com

Mar 22, 2000
    New Joisey Shore
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music
    Yep, tripped up by the j-word.