NAMM Pics Site is Up

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Andy Brown, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Andy Brown

Andy Brown Supporting Member

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder: Wing Bass
    Hi All,

Well, I finally managed to code the NAMM album page at

A couple of folks have uploaded a handful of pics which are visible now. I'm also trying to get permission from those who have been posting their stuff to other online albums to consolidate everything and make it searchable/filterable.

You can filter the pics list by photographer (Talkbass ID), location, gear/manufacturer, people, and comments or just enter a keyword to search all fields at once.

If you have any problems with this page, please let me know. Also, those with public albums already out there, if you wouldn't mind me going through your album and tagging the pictures, and then adding them to my index, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please PM me and provide the URL to your album.

2. Thanks for your efforts..^^ :p
  3. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    Wow that blue burst finish does look killer on the rick basses. And those Jerzy's are incredible, not to mention then adler 12er geeze!
  4. gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Great job. Thanks for doing this for the rest of us who couldn't make it!

:hyper: :crying: :hyper:
  5. Hi!

Thanks for the effort of sharing with us, nice work, nice pics!
    PM sent

6. Thanks to all involved for the time and trouble spent on our behalf! I sure wish I could have been there in person. Great stuff!
  7. Andy Brown

Andy Brown Supporting Member

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder: Wing Bass
    I just wanted to thank everyone for cooperating on this effort. It's coming along nicely (80+ pics so far). I had to take down my upload page due to some silly server error which I don't have time to troubleshoot (it was quirky anyway).

If you'd like to post some stuff, you can either email them to me or point me to an online photo URL and I'll do the rest.

Thanks again.
  8. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Those Ritter's are just un-the-hell-believeable... I really wish I could get ahold of a fretless 5 or 6... That's make my millenia! Only problem, I wouldn't know what finish and options to get on it!!! :( :bawl:
  9. nick g.

nick g. Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2003
    Chandler, Arizona
    Did I really just see a neck-through MTD?

A tripled-J MTD with a trem?

***????? :crying:
  10. Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Really nice pics. Thanks for your efforts, it's fun to browse through and try to pick a favorite. I like the white F bass, and the ebony topped Fodera. All of the Benaventes are beautiful. That newer SC shape they have is growing on me.
  11. TheListPunk

TheListPunk Guest

Feb 2, 2002
    Topeka, Kansas
    Why does Marcus have such a snarl in that picture with Mark K?

Very nice pictures by the way. Good work boys.

now just to get some money
  12. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Does anyone know if Benavente is going to have the videos up like the last 2? I sure hope so :0.
  13. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    sure will... Brian emailed me this morning saying some dude from MTV was doing some video shooting. They'll be up in a week or so.

here is Brian's picts so far

AJ, I'll ask Brian to PM you about using his shots too... your page looks great
  14. DaveBeny

Mar 22, 2000
    London, UK
    Thanks for putting this together - nice to have lots of photos together in one place!
  15. Good to see Brubaker's still making incredible stuff. The Blueburst Ric is stunning. Nordstrands still rule. Anything new from the Fender booth?
  16. vometia

vometia Formerly cbh

Nov 1, 2003
    I've never been much of a fan of how Rickys look (even the Rickenbastard!) but that blue one's really won me over. I hope they keep it in production because it'll be a good long while before I can afford one.

Those Pedullas look absolutely lovely as well. As does... well, everything, really. I feel somehow dirty that I have this much GAS when I already have something fab on order, but that's another subject for another day.

17. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    I played the Nordstrand Fretless (Thanks Carey!). Wow, that is easily the nicest fretless I've ever played. Lots of mwah, low action, smooth feel, played like butta.
  18. andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    did anyone shoot footage of the 12-string Adler being played? i feel like i have to see it being played to believe that its possible (even though i know that it is).
  19. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004