Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Namm Winter bass bash 2004!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stephen Soto, Jan 5, 2004.

1. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    you other people going to NAMM, or actually, that live in Anaheim have to go to this! i'll be there, it's gonna be the ****!

When:
    January 15, 2004 - Anaheim, CA

Where:
    BassQuake NAMM Summit
    Thursday, January 16th, 7:30pm
    JT Schmid's Restaurant & Brewery
    2610 East Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA
    714-634-9200

Performances by:
    Adam Nitti
    Greta Brinkman
    Jake Kot
    Steve Lawson
    Trip Wamsley

Discussion panel in the middle

Free admission thanks to the following sponsors:
    Accugroove, Carvin, Gallien-Krueger, Glockenklang, Modulus Guitars, SWR, Zon Guitars, Phonic, Shure, Horizon Cables, Music Dojo and International Institute of Bassists.

NAMM passes are not required.

2. Wally Malone

Wally Malone

Mar 9, 2001
    Boulder Creek, CA
    AFM International Representative Endorsing Artist: Accugroove Cabinets & MJC Ironworks Strings
    Stephen, come up and say hi at the event. I'll be the short shaved-head guy running the event.

Wally Malone

3. Wally Malone

Wally Malone

Mar 9, 2001
    Boulder Creek, CA
    AFM International Representative Endorsing Artist: Accugroove Cabinets & MJC Ironworks Strings
    Oh forgot to add, Brian Bromberg will be perfoming as well.

Wally

4. Damnit...someone buy me a plane ticket,that sounds like loads of fun:(

5. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    awsome! where are you going to be at? if you look way to busy then i might not... but just incase ;). that's cool that Brian Bromberg is going to be there now.
    but i can't wait to see Adam Nitti!
    do you know how long it will last?
    thanks ;), stephen

6. Wally Malone

Wally Malone

Mar 9, 2001
    Boulder Creek, CA
    It will last at least to 11 p.m. but could end up going longer.

Wally

7. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    :D. when does Adam Nitti go on? and where will you be? thanks!

8. Wally Malone

Wally Malone

Mar 9, 2001
    Boulder Creek, CA
    Adam will be on at the later half after the discussion panel. You'll see me with a mike in my hand since I'll be the MC.

Wally

9. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    GAH!!! Why'd you guys have to remind me? Now I've got 2 reasons to want to be in Anaheim (the one I remembered was a cute female friend from school I know :D ). Somebody better post pics from it!!! And I hope everyone has fun.

10. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    so probably at 9:00 or 9:30 then? i'll be sure to come say what's up. thanks!

11. Wally Malone

Wally Malone

Mar 9, 2001
    Boulder Creek, CA
    Stephen, Even though we have a schedule we put together events like this are flexible. There may even be additional performers added. This is such a great lineup that I believe one should take in the whole thing.

Wally

12. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    yeah. well the thing is i am bringing two friend. i don't think there would be much else to do after NAMM except for this anyway, so i don't think they would mind (hopefully), but they are cool though.
    i am getting SO excited! i'm right at the end of packing my stuff up, so i'll probably be on TB all tonight ;).
    thanks wally :D.