1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Naples Florida Instructor

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by tr68gt, Dec 8, 2006.

1. tr68gt

tr68gt Acme Corporation Beta Tester

Aug 2, 2006
    Naples, Florida
    Hey All,

I've been playing seriously for about a year and a half now, and think it's time I find a good instructor (I think I may be able to afford one now). I'm pretty sure I've learned all I can on my own and just wanted to know if there's anyone here or if anyone here knows a good bass instructor in the Naples Florida area.

Thanks,

2. Try this.

Above, click on members list, then search members. Click on advanced search. Find the drop down menu for "available for instruction" and then choose your state and put a check mark in "bass guitar" for "area of instruction"

From there you should be able to click on a members list that are available for instruction in Florida. I would just check out their profiles to see if they are current members. Also in their profile should be their teaching credentials.

Send them a PM and see if they are close to you.

3. tr68gt

tr68gt Acme Corporation Beta Tester

Aug 2, 2006
    Naples, Florida
    Thanks, I'll try that. I thought there was probably a way to do that, But I didn't know how.