Napoleon Dynamite at the School Talent Show!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by FunkSlap89, Jan 6, 2006.

1. FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    Here's a video of an act at our school talent show (which my band also played at). If you've seen the move Napoleon Dynamite, you'll get it. I thought it was an excellent representation. He definately won the crowd over. There's two performances back to back since the crowd wanted an encore. Anyway, here it is

btw, thats my bass rig in the back with the big W on it! :D :bassist:
  2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Ha! He's a natural
  3. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    we can see your rig!
  4. Hahah that was quite good. Now why do I have an ancoring to vote for padro? :bassist:
  5. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca

i don't know... you should have "a hankering." :p
  6. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
  7. Now wheres the video of the bassist doing backflips off the top of his amplifier onto his bass? :D
  8. Warwickluvr

Dec 26, 2005
    Id love to see that......
  9. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    How odd to do it back-to-back..especially at an organized talent show. When I was in college I would do a lot of emceeing of shows and meetings and whatnot (I even got hired to do it a couple of times). I always hated it when I'd do a joke, a quick impression or a funny song or something and people would want you to do it again and then maybe even the next time you came back they'd want you to do it again. I discouraged that as much as possible. It always bothered me. It leaves a greater effect to do it once and have them wanting more.

Great job at recreating "the dance." Musta taken some work!

brad cook