Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Narud: Your Fusion Group

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Superdave, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Superdave

Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Hey...
    Do you still have the four or five tracks that you posted a few months ago? Jeckyl & Hyde, Lucky Charms, etc? Could you post those up, or send them over to me in a zip?

2. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    i only have 10 megs of earthlink webspace so those got taken down a while ago. i do have a newer tune from a rehearsal uploaded right now, but thats it. we're actually in the process of trying to put together a better cd, but we only have drum tracks recorded right now. some of those tunes we recorded were still really new and werent played very well.

id be glad to send you a cd when the new one is done.

3. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Count me in for the CD too, when you get it done. I'd be more than happy to pay for it. You're the man.

In the meantime, you could host at ICompositions.com, it's free and the space is unlimited.

4. Superdave

Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    I'd appreciate that. Let me know the cost when it's finished.

So, have you come up with a name for this group?

5. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    well, when we do gigs we play under the name worth the weight, but no one really likes it. this cd is also probably the last thing this lineup will do so its moot anyway.

as for the cd, we wont be getting it pressed so anyone that wants one can just pm their address and ill float you a cdr.