1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nasa, Army, Navy, and Pentagon Got Hacked with 56k Modem. Hacker claims Aliens Exist.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by AlphaMale, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Barkless Dog

Barkless Dog Barkless to a point

Jan 19, 2007
    Amazing story

2. WickedPissah

WickedPissah

Jan 22, 2008
    Boston
    woah...dude. crazy...

3. AlphaMale

AlphaMale

Oct 30, 2006
    Ventura County
    ***?

Um.... No way...

4. Ale

Ale

Jul 5, 2006
    Europe
    Endorsing Artist: IGiG Cases
    56k?
    Now thats a pro.

5. Scarlet Fire

Scarlet Fire

Mar 31, 2007
    New England
    He's going to spend a long, long time in jail for that, unfortunately.

More power to him for fighting the system, though.

6. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    there ya have it...the smoking gun...unrefutable proof that aliens exist.... get ready for the panic in the streets!
    Quick! Stock up on gas, canned food, water, toilet paper, 56k modems and tampons, folks

almost forgot one of these -> :rolleyes:

7. AlphaMale

AlphaMale

Oct 30, 2006
    Ventura County
    Haha I don't believe in aliens.

He could be lying.
    It's weird that he's not just some random pyscho though.

8. Hacking into a high security government computer network is fighting the system?? :eyebrow: :confused:

9. Maybe he punched the data he hacked?

Mike

10. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Inactive

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    I think it's arrogant to think that we're the only planet in the whole entire universe with life on it. I mean, just think how big it actually is....the universe is infinite man.

Whether or not they could or bother visiting us is another matter.

11. Ripper

Ripper

Aug 16, 2005
    NY/NC
    i say they give him a break and make him an expert on how to build an unhackable security system

12. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    I assure you they exist. I have one mowing my lawn right now.

13. Scarlet Fire

Scarlet Fire

Mar 31, 2007
    New England
    He wanted to know what the government knew about aliens. They refuse to say anything. He took it upon himself to find out.

As far as I can see (I only skimmed the details of the story), he had no malicious intents. He wasn't trying to sabotage the military, or compromise national security. He just wanted to know what the deal was with aliens.

Maybe it's just my libertarian view talking, but I think information like this should be freely available, not restricted to the privileged few on the top. He took the first step towards that. Unfortunately, he will most likely pay a very steep price for it.

14. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Inactive

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Having now read the article I realise I heard about this guy when the story first broke.

To be honest he probably ended up doing the US military a favour by making them realise how poo their security was.

15. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    pffft. It's obvious that he hacked the computers with the intent of getting them temporarily shut down for service, so that 9/11 could go off without a hitch. The whole alien story is just his safety net in the event that he must plead insanity.

16. AlphaMale

AlphaMale

Oct 30, 2006
    Ventura County
    You heard someone say that and thought it was cool so you said it too. You can think it's arrogant, doesn't mean it's wrong. I can say Bill Gates could say he's the richest man in the world, doesn't make him wrong. It would be arrogant.

The universe is probably not infinite, and actually the more and more we discover without life, the greater chance there is none at all.

I'm not saying there is no life outside of but I don't believe in (aliens) little green men. There might be bacteria. But I still have no reason to believe in Intelligent life.

Just because something is possible also doesn't make it probable.

What is probably infinite is Time. Who says intelligent extraterrestrials exist today? Why not a 1, 10, 100 million, 1 billion, 30 billion years ago? Why not that far into the future? 900 billion years in the future?

There is not reason for me to believe that they exist NOW.

17. AlphaMale

AlphaMale

Oct 30, 2006
    Ventura County
    Exactly
    one year after 9/11

Because the freemasons are trying to throw us off.

18. AlphaMale

AlphaMale

Oct 30, 2006
    Ventura County
    True. Better him than Al Qaeda

19. Some would argue that the "priviledged few" know as much about aliens as you and I. Regardless of that point, he "broke" into a location and took what was not his. You can call it fighting the sytem, I consider it a crime and so will the court.

Mike

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021