1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Nash '55 P-Bass w/Jazz@bridge..........$1225 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by panic_striken, Apr 9, 2009.

1. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    100_2193.

100_2194.

100_2195.

It visually drips mojo and has the smoothest neck I have ever played on a P bass. When I got her home and took her to practice I realized it wasn't gonna get much use..........I just flat out need a Jazz Bass. So, here's what you got.......a Bill Nash '51 P w/J @ the bridge in 2-tone burst. The pickups are handwound Jason Lollars........the neck pup is a traditional '55 P single coil and the bridge is a single coil J. The bass is dead silent if either pickup is soloed out alone. It also has a stacked vol/tone config for each pickup and the neck pup has the cover for it. Comes with the Nash HSC and all the tags and paperwork. Now, I am looking for trades only right now. You can run anything by me, but I am truely looking for either a Nash Jazz in Black, 3-Tone Burst, or Buttercream or a Fender '62 US RI. This one is full of vintage growl like you haven't heard in awhile so come and get it!!!!

2. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    Alot of interest tonite, and a ppossible deal in the works. Nothing is final until posting though. So, if you have any trades or interest let me know before she is gone!!! Only interested in trades+cash on your end.

3. sb69coupe

sb69coupe

Aug 9, 2004
    Raleigh NC
    Any interest in a Fender '75 RI with an Audere onboard preamp installed, plus cash from my end obviously. The bass is natural ash, maple fretboard with block and binding. Excellent condition with only a few very minor scratches and compression dents, nothing through the finish. Here are a few pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    Still workin............anyone else?