1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Nash JB63 Jazz Bass - Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by csala, Feb 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. csala

csala

Aug 14, 2005
    Santa Monica, Ca
    Price:
    Strings:
    I had this bass up for trade recently, but I wound up purchasing another bass so this is now for sale.

I have here a beautiful Nash JB63 Jazz Bass, which I bought new from the Hollywood Mesa/Boogie store in May of 2015. It's a medium relic, black nitro finish with Lollar pickups (far superior to the DiMarzios Nash puts in some basses IMHO) and a rosewood fretboard.

Never gigged, kept in a non-smoking home. It comes with the original Nash hardshell case (which is really nice) and hangtag. I tested 6 or 7 JB63's before settling on this one. It's special, extremely resonant with the tightest neck pocket you'll ever see. It feels like a worn in vintage bass and the tone is fantastic.

If you've been in the market for a Nash, this is a great example in the same condition as the day I bought it new.

I'd like to avoid shipping if possible and sell this locally in the Los Angeles area. If I can't find a local buyer in a week or two, I'll edit my post and would be willing to ship at that point.

$1375. Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  2. kozyko

kozyko Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Pm sent

IngloriousOz likes this.
  3. fjazz74player

fjazz74player Supporting Member

Sent a PM

4. melodiaopus

melodiaopus Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Austin, TX
    @csala Any interest in a Warwick Thumb BO 4 String?

5. csala

csala

Aug 14, 2005
    Santa Monica, Ca
    Sent PM

6. newchibass

newchibass

May 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Pm sent

7. BigDanT

BigDanT Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Indianapolis
    what are the dimensions on this neck that you don't like? is it the nut width or the radius?

8. csala

csala

Aug 14, 2005
    Santa Monica, Ca
    The nut width is only 1.5, standard jazz width. That's fine. It's the thickness from front to back that's an issue for me. Thanks.

9. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Get your present day Glenn Hughes on with this baby. Way nice bass.

PWV and csala like this.