1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Nash PB-55 Heavy Relic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DigthemLows, Oct 29, 2018.

1. DigthemLows

DigthemLows Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    I love this bass, love the tone, love the look, etc etc.. However, I just don't play it. I play my Rob Allen 5ver most of the time, and just think this thing needs to be out there getting played and being seen. I'm the first owner of this, it's 7lbs 8oz and the Lollar Pup sounds GREAT. Balances well, and, well it hasn't seen much play, and there'd be no way for me to say "no new scratches" since new. But, it's a 2016 bass, really well done. Comes with original hardcase and hangtag... Pics from original ad (Shop I bought it from included as well as my own, you get the idea, it's relic'd :) )

I'd probably rather sell (getting a custom bicycle made and can use the dough) but I'm open to trades. Lull, G&L, Older USA Fenders, also love fretless (Not a Jazz bass guy though) :) ... PM me with what you got. Shipping will be whatever it costs to get it to you via UPS.

Nash6.
    Nash5.
    Nash4.
    Nash1.
    Nash6.JPG
    Nash3.JPG Nashcase.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  2. Brennan

Brennan

Sep 29, 2004
    Oakland!
    Man, that is sweet!

DigthemLows likes this.
  3. 1bassplayinfool

1bassplayinfool -Nowhere Man- Supporting Member

:woot::woot::woot: WOW :woot::woot::woot:

DigthemLows likes this.
  4. Danny C

Danny C

Oct 31, 2018
    I’m very interested. How do I contact you?

5. Danny C

Danny C

Oct 31, 2018
    Sent pm

6. Danny C

Danny C

Oct 31, 2018
    Let’s make this happen today. Marc at CME, tell him Danny C from NJ. I’m ready. Or pm me and let me know how it’s done.

7. Danny C

Danny C

Oct 31, 2018
    Payment sent, thank you sir!

8. DigthemLows

DigthemLows Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    sold... thanks for all the interest