SOLD Nash PB-57 Bass Guitar (2019) 3-Tone Burst w/ Gold Anodized Pickguard | MINT!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tb-player, Dec 20, 2020.

1. tb-player

tb-player Gold Supporting Member

Mar 6, 2019
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Back up for sale is my Nash PB57 Precision Bass. Built in 2019, this bass is in brand new condition.

Light relic, 3-Tone burst with Gold Anodized Pickguard. Gorgeous!!

This is one of my personal basses and it sings. The action is low. The neck is like butter. That Lollar pickup is punchy and warm. And it’s lightweight at only 8lb 2oz!! This is a very special bass.

Why am I selling? I've been letting a couple of my nice basses and guitars go to pay for a custom build. Definitely priced to sell w/ shipping included!

This bass has stayed in the case or on a rack in my climate-controlled studio. It's a gem.

As far as precision basses go, this is quite literally the nicest sounding/playing p-bass I’ve ever played.

New this bass is $1949. This is a great opportunity to own a like new bass in the coolest hard case you'll ever see, with significant savings.

Please feel free to contact me before purchasing with any questions.

Continental US Only.
    No trades please.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_9540.jpg
    IMG_9539.JPG IMG_9544.jpg IMG_9545.JPG IMG_9541.jpg IMG_9547.JPG IMG_9546.JPG IMG_9535.JPG IMG_9536.jpg Nash PB57.JPG

ErikP.Bass likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021