US: South Nashville Get Together?

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by TRichardsbass, Nov 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TRichardsbass

TRichardsbass Inactive Commercial User

Jun 3, 2009
    Between Muscle Shoals and Nashville
    Bassgearu, Music Industry Consulting and Sales. Tech 21, NBE Corp, Sonosphere.
    Hey guys and gals! Now that I'm down here full time, I'm thinking of putting together a GTG ad possibly gear show. I am thinking probably first or second week of December, possibly the first Saturday.

Location would be the AFM Local 257 musicians union hall. Its a great space with a great little rehearsal stage.

Just a show of hands who would be interested in a bit of pre-holiday celebration. We could rope in Dave Pomeroy, Roy Vogt and the rest of the usual suspects, and maybe get Victor too.

So, again, let me know so I can judge interest and begin setting it up.

tom

2. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    I'd be down if I could fit it in.

3. MattB88

MattB88 Gold Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2016
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist: LowEnd basses, DR Strings, Warm Audio, Shaw Audio
    I'm in Nashville. I can invite some of the Session boys I engineer. Kevin "swine" Grantt, Duncan Mullins, Jimmy Carter, Gary Lunn, etc.

4. RiffwRiter

RiffwRiter

Aug 23, 2016
    Memphis, TN
    I'm kinda new to TB and wasn't aware f this forum until now. I'm in Memphis but would be interested in any event you guys have in Nashville.

5. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Heck I might even blow into town for that. I have friends there and places to crash. :D

6. RyanJD

RyanJD

Apr 19, 2011
    Iowa
    Brb, booking plane tickets...

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021