Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Nathan East's Business of Bass DVD; Ed Friedland's Bass Grooves; Jazz Scales book

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by The Clap, Jan 30, 2006.

1. The Clap

The Clap

Jan 5, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    All items SOLD Thanks for looking-

I'm passing on some learning materials to reduce clutter, and to spread knowledge among the Talkbass collective for low low prices :cool: I have for sale a 1 week old copy of Nathan East's Business of Bass DVD, which I thought was pretty good, and you'll love if you're a fan of Nathan East. Very well produced.

Also up are Ed Friedland's Bass Grooves: Develop Your Groove and Play Like the Pros In Any Style and Arnie Berle's Patterns Scales & Modes for Jazz Guitar. Both are excellent learning materials, though totally different in nature. You can find out more about any of these items using the information provided on sites like amazon.com

Nathan East's Business of Bass was $25, NOW $15 + shipping

Ed Friedland's Bass Grooves: Develop Your Groove and Play Like the Pros In Any Style was 19.95, NOW$10 + shipping. Rated in good condition with light wear.

Arnie Berle's Patterns Scales & Modes for Jazz Guitar was 21.95, NOW 11$ + shipping. Good condition with some cover folding.

Buy with confidence, I've bought from and sold to a number of Talkbassers before. Please Private Message with interest

2. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    PM sent. I'm interested in the lot.