Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by stevecool_skint, Mar 9, 2006.

1. What nationalities do we have on TB? I'm sensing a heavy American presence but where is the remotest place anyone posts from? I'm from Halesowen England (not far from Birmingham 'the real capital of England' lol!)
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Starbuckian here.

3. anonymous278347457

anonymous278347457 Guest

Feb 12, 2005
    im chinese, but living in UK
  4. Kronos

Dec 28, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    Usually over here in the States, people still refer back to their other nationalities, since most of us aren't native Americans. But, there are quite a few people on TB from other countries, some European, quite a few Australian...
  5. Scotish ancestry. Does that count?

Rock on
  6. Greece, Represent!
  7. mattsk42

mattsk42 $100 off new Directv subsp.PM me BEFORE signing up Supporting Member

Born in Colombia, adopted when I was 4 months old, so technically at least...
  8. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, represent.
  9. ryco

Apr 24, 2005
    Irish from dad's side (his b-day is St Pat's) and Native American (Yakama) from ma's. This means I like to drink but fire water make me fall down go boom.
    Only to ten. Just kidding! My wife is Scottsh and you ppl are vry vry nice! Now if she'd just loosen up the purse strings a little (read:GAS)!
  10. Keeaumoku

Dec 29, 2004
    Texan... living in Paradise... and, I might add, we are the remotest spot on earth, or more precisely, we are the furthest point from any 'major' land mass... at least that's the propoganda I've always heard... :D
  11. CrazyArcher

Aug 5, 2004
    Born in russia, right now living in israel, ancestry... Umm, quite a mix, frankly speaking.
  12. Canuckistan represent! T-Dot yo.
  13. bmc

Nov 15, 2003

With a name like Cameron, you have no choice but to be Scottish.:p
  14. bmc

Nov 15, 2003
  15. Le Basseur

Le Basseur

Mar 26, 2002
    Romanian native,living in Croatia!
  16. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    This is my new nationality.

17. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    My great grandfather was fresh off the boat from Poland about 90-some years ago. My mom's side is full-blooded Eskimo. How's that grab ya?
  18. My father's ancestry has been traced to coming to the U.S. from Europe back in the it seems kinda ridiculous for me to say I'm this or that nationality. Mother's side is more recent...IIRC it was my great grandfather (or maybe two greats, I forget) who came to the U.S. from Germany.

I'm an American, damnit.
  19. I think that we should all adopt the nationality of talkbassian, we could have our own flag and boy would our national anthem be the 'muts nuts':bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:
  20. Willem

Dec 26, 2005
    Belgium. Don't know my ancesters... am only 20 years old you know.