Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

natrab

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by natrab, Mar 8, 2005.

1. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Figured I'd make one of these since I do a lot of business on here.

Let 'er rip :help:

2. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Sent paypal immediately. Excellent communication. Nate is a very easy guy to deal with and I recommend him highly!

3. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Paypal was fast and communication was great - thanks Nate!

4. - I'll have something good to say on this in a few days! So far Nate seems like a good guy- busy, but a fine communicator.

5. I bought Nate's Schroeder 1212 (very fair price shipped!). Clear and friendly communication throughout the transaction!-Quick to ship too!

6. Nate's D-180 just arrived- it is exactly as he described it. Good communication throughout- he also made a huge effort to see that everything was perfect, at a very decent price. Highly recommended!

7. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    patient like a brahman... :cool:

8. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Nate gave me a great deal on a Tobias Renegade which I understand has changed hands several times here on www.talkbass.com. Anyway, this is the sweetest bass I've ever owned. He really gave me a good deal because the thing is flawless. I love it! Nate kept in touch with me on AIM and was easy to do business with. He even included a CD of his band, the Super Pineapples, with the bass. Great guy!

9. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Real easy to work with. Got a sweet Benavente in trade and it was better than advertised.

10. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Stupid fast payment via Paypal. . . smooth transaction

11. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I don't know how nate did it, but he managed to sell me his NV610. Nate was attempting to give Tombowlus a run for his money in his amp collection, however other priorities struck nate and In nate's liquidation, he managed to sell me his newly aquired NV610 for a killer price. He even delivered it to my door. What an awesome guy! I would definitely buy or sell to nate again. I

On a side note, although it seems that Nate is quite taken care of in the cab department, I could tell he didn't want to sell this cab. He looked like a little kid who didn't want to let go of his favorite toy. I almost felt bad buying it from him, then I looked at my bank account and then I felt bad for myself.

It's a cruel world....

12. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Sent me a great amp for a great price. Good packaging too. I am very happy with the transaction.

Mike

13. DEVILMAN

DEVILMAN

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    GREAT dude off the bat for starters! Excellent communicator & does/means what he says. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the trade, loving the amp, enjoy the cab!

cheers & kudos,
    ~S~

14. great transaction with Nate. Thanks!!

15. hdiddy

hdiddy Official Forum Flunkee Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2004
    San Francisco, CA
    Nate's great! Very prompt and very communicative. Not only that but he even handled a warranty repair for me because the amp I got from him came DOA. He was very prompt about contacting the manufacturer and getting everything straightened out. 2 weeks later the unit was back in my hands and working perfectly. He even handling some shipping issues for me. I couldn't ask for more.

I'd buy from Nate again without reservations. So Nate, what else you sellin'? :D

16. takeout

takeout Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Kansas City area
    I bought Nate's Traynor YBA-3. He packed it to withstand nuclear winter. Easy to deal with, forthcoming with any and all questions.