Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Natural EBMM Stingray 4

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bovinehost, Jun 24, 2004.

1. bovinehost

bovinehost

Dec 5, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: Ernie Ball Music Man/Sterling By Music Man
    I should have my head examined, but hey, that's not your problem. Here, I have this bass I need to sell in order to finance another bass (of course). I have a bunch of Bongos so this one doesn't get played - ever - and now I have a bad case of GAS but again, that's not your problem (or is it?).

According to the Ernie Ball database, this bass is "very rare" because it has a "B" prefix serial number on the bridge, long after the "B" serials had gone the way of the dinosaur. It also has only five digits as opposed to the normal six digit serial.

I don't know why anyone would care about such things, but I accidentally found this out, so there you go.

It is, obviously, a 1996 Natural finish with rosewood board. It's in fine shape, no playing issues whatsoever. I'd actually figured on keeping this one, but then some Limited Edition stuff came available and I had to decide which basses were redundant....and my Bongos cover the Stingray tone.

Anyway, all that is irrelevant to you, the person who must own this Camp Bovine approved dream two band preamp Stingray.

It is yours for 800 bucks. I also have a clear pickguard so you can put little cartoon lobsters or naked girls (or boys, not that there's anything wrong with that) under the pickguard and impress your friends.

I have a case for it. It's tolex, not plastic, but it has seen some sort of Case Abuse somewhere down the line, but it works fine and let's just call it 'mojo', for which you would normally pay more, right?

Photo:

[​IMG]

And some of you have seen it with the lobster look:

[​IMG]

Email me at bovine(at)comcast.net.

Oh yeah, more photos available at:

http://www.bovinehost.com/79ray/naturalray.html

Thank ye!

Jack

2. bovinehost

bovinehost

Dec 5, 2002
    I've just taken inventory, done some figuring, and the price is now down to $750!

How's THAT for service?

3. bovinehost

bovinehost

Dec 5, 2002
    Okay! Okay!

A free Ernie Ball sticker!

4. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    PM coming..

5. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    An email rather..

6. bovinehost

bovinehost

Dec 5, 2002
    Did I get your email?

The free sticker offer won't last forever, people! Those stickers are EXPENSIVE.

7. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Trade for three silica packs?

8. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    Only you could answer that!
    ;)
    Seriously, I sent an e-mail by clicking on your name and then clicking on the link that supposedly sends you an e-mail, I guess it did not work.
    Whay kind of payments do you accept?

9. bovinehost

bovinehost

Dec 5, 2002
    Email me at bovinehost(at)comcast(dot)net.

I accept cash, money orders, cashiers check, small flightless birds, cold blooded reptiles...you know, the usual.

10. bovinehost

bovinehost

Dec 5, 2002
    Unashamedley do I hereby bump.

11. fresnorich

fresnorich

Sep 17, 2003
    Fresno, CA
    Any takers yet? I didn't think I would have a shot at this one, but unless someone moves on it pretty soon..... :bassist:

12. Spiritfield

Spiritfield Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    e-mail inbound :)
    David

13. Do you take paypal from a money account, no stinking credit cards.(Not that there's anything wrong with credit cards :ninja: )
    Hawk :bassist:

14. Spiritfield

Spiritfield Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    Reply inbound, Jack. I'll take it! :hyper:
    David

15. fresnorich

fresnorich

Sep 17, 2003
    Fresno, CA
    Back off, boys. She's mine.