1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ChiliPepper, Apr 17, 2010.

1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Yeah no kidding. What these "experts" (ya know, who are paid to "know" this stuff?) don't get is none of those guys can interact and play together.

They'll all go to diff teams IMO. Bosh, extremely possible, but I still don't see it.

2. bwv1013

bwv1013

Mar 20, 2008
    southern cal
    you never know, the way the Knicks vomit money they may just sign all 3 and be done with it...

3. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Only haz cap room for 2 max contracts though, which all 3 want. The most reasonable scenario is Bosh going to NY or Miami.

D-Wade's too much of a #1 to share with Lebron. Plus, lebron isn't going to put up with the "Hey bro, where's your ring at?" jabs the next 6-7 years! :D

4. bwv1013

bwv1013

Mar 20, 2008
    southern cal
    yeah, i think all 3 of those guys need their own team, though being a 4/5 bosh could theoretically fit with a superstar guard. time will tell...

5. Hoover

Hoover Banned

Nov 2, 2007
    New York City
    You mean "they may just sign all 3 and be done." Period.

6. xray

xray

Feb 15, 2009
    Kona, HI
    I remember the "60 Minutes" show where lebron stated he wanted to be a billionaire. He might make it - but not by being a world champ. The two goals are diametrically opposite. I actually feel sorry for the Cleveland fans since they're going back to having to root for a sub-mediocre team.

Kobe, Odom, Gasole, Bynum, Fisher they're better together this year than last. Gasole is starting to come into his own and gain a lot of confidence.

7. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
  8. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
  9. bwv1013

bwv1013

Mar 20, 2008
    southern cal
  10. what are you talking about? if the team was the "truckee lakers" then you'd have a point. but the L.A. lakers make as much sense as the Utah Jazz.

11. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    I might not be much of an NBA fan but...

rwallace.

Rasheed Wallace allowed himself to be photographed in Flyers gear. Therefore,......Go Celtics!!

EDIT: Yes I am aware that Rasheed Wallace is a Philly native

12. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    That whizzing sound you heard was the sound of my post flying over your head

13. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Or giggity.

14. ... doh!

15. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    I picked Boston at the beginning of the season and jumped off the bandwagon when they looked old and gray. I'm back on it now.:D

Rasheed will be the key in this series, if he gives them some extra offense and twenty minutes of D (he always plays Howard well) He will be the difference.

16. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    No one listens to Maki, but I've been saying as much without the verbose analysis. I'm looking to see a Lakers Celtics final with Lakers taking it.

17. The Celtics almost lose with at 20 point lead in the 2nd half, and you want to write the Magic off already?

:D

18. Tommygunn

Tommygunn

Nov 8, 2008
    Houston, Tx
    We'll see, I have the same prediction as Maki. Sad but true.

Would this be the first finals game they've been in together since Magic retired?

19. Hoover

Hoover Banned

Nov 2, 2007
    New York City
    Short-term memory been going south recently?

20. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    If he can continue to get to Howard with his punk-a** tactics, I agree.:spit: Though Howard has to not let that happen...