1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

NBD: #65 Peavey Patriot (Diary of a mad bass collector)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rat Blitz, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Rat Blitz

Rat Blitz

Jan 6, 2009
    I know it's been said many times before that these classic American made basses get no respect. And that's a shame.
    Picked up #65 today .... Lovely old Patriot bass in really nice shape for almost 30 years old.
    It's joined in the group shot with other Peavey brethren (T-45, Dyna Bass Unity and book ended by two T40s ... I know why have two and I really meant to flip one but they have different pickups and nut composition and sound quite a bit different).
    Really the only basses that are on my wish list right now would be Peavey T-20 (hopefully burst) and an Ibanez studio bass. (although I'm sure I could always be tempted by something else).
    I was hoping for the Patriot Mahogany version but realistically shipping a $200 bass internationally just doesn't make a lot of sense fiscally speaking.

003-1_zps22b08bb8.

004-1_zps254f5c1e.

http://s658.photobucket.com/user/duncanboyce/media/005-1_zpsd7642f7f.jpg.html

006-1_zps6e033e9a.

007_zpse1b4147c.

009_zps00eff7b9.

2. Einherjar

Einherjar

Dec 1, 2012
    Lakewood, CO
    Nice. I think that's the most Peaveys I've ever seen in one spot before. Lol.

3. I'm going to have to show this to my wife then maybe she won't think my 18 are so bad ! ;)

( I have alot of catching up to do ! :D )

4. smcd

smcd

Jun 28, 2009
    Boston, MA
    I read "#65" and thought "Serial no. 65? Can't be", then I realized that it's your 65th bass. Which is awesome.